Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome to my first blog!

Okay, so this is my first blog.

I have been spending some time on the web trying to find recipes that use organic and natural items to make a cleaner home and body (for example, an all natural diahwasher soap that you can make on the cheap or homemade shampoo). After a few days of searching off and on, I noticed there is limited information on this. On top of that, what does exist is scattered all over then net. It turns out there is an interest in this topic, but people are only pursuing it as a small side note to blogs on other organic living topics.

So, here is what I want to do for the world... I am going to create my own natural cleaning recipes and gather what already exists, test them out, let you all know how they perform and how to do it all. So far, I have already created a dishwasher soap, an all purpose cleaner, shampoo, and a body soap. I have heard ideas for a deoderant and toothpaste as well. I am going to start with that stuff and branch out from there. So, if you are arriving at this site in its early stages and have an interest, please bookmark me and check back every week or so. I plan to get a post up about my dishwasher soap within the next day.

Comments, suggestions for new things to try, and questions are VERY welcome!

Happy green cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment